Ottley Music School (OMS) is located at the University Town Center
(UTC), Hyattsville, Maryland, in the heart of the Washington, D.C.
metropolitan area, part of the rich education, business, research,
government, arts and entertainment resources of the national capitol.
It is just 25 minutes drive to downtown Washington, D. C. or to
fashionable Bethesda-Chevy Chase, and just 15 minutes from uptown
Silver Spring. Commuting to OMS at the UTC is easy!
Located on the corner of Belcrest and Toledo Road,
across the street from the Target, Ross, Marshalls (Prince George's
Plaza), up the block from the Hyattsville Library (Adelphi Road), and
down the block from Northwestern High School.
- The New Carrollton Amtrak Station, a major hub for interstate rail traffic, is only four miles from OMS at UTC
- Both BWI and Reagan National Airports are about 30 minutes away and Dulles International Airport is 45 minutes away
- The Capitol Beltway and the Baltimore-Washington Parkway are just 10 minutes from OMS
- The University of Maryland’s College Park campus and its Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center is less than a mile way.
- It is even faster traveling by the Metro rail system and the Prince
George's Plaza Metro station on the Green Line is two blocks from OMS
in UTC’s Building 3. UTC is also on at least 16 major Metrobus lines,
the County’s “The Bus” route, and is a University of Maryland shuttle
- Indoor parking is available, free for up to 2 hours, in Garage A (on Toledo Road) or B (on Americas Blvd) across from the Theatre Royale.